Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Boxes of Gravity

tSo I got a bunch of things from UPS yesterday. Since I have the new place, I've been picking up a lot of things online, and having them shipped to me. Not necessarily the wisest course of action, since I'm never home, but it is cheaper. Anyway, since I was heading out to see Heidi yesterday, I stopped by the UPS place to pick up my 5 boxes. I asked if I could borrow a dolly, and the lady at the counter said, are they bulky or heavy? I didn't know, so I told her so. Well, it was both.

By the time I got home from Heidi's it was midnight, and I had to lug an 80 pound box up 3 flights, not to mention that 3 of the other boxes were at least 20-odd pounds each. By the time I got to bed, I was sweaty and nasty and pretty much dead to the world. But, I got my Bose surround sound, and I got some stuff from thinkgeek.com. So, in all, it's good stuff. Just a pain in the sphincter, and now I'm really tired.

And I have a flat tire. *sigh*

1 comment:

Mattox Beckman said...

When I first read this, I thought you had ordered weights or something....