Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Got a feeling 36 is gonna be a good year...

Yes, it's true, 36 years ago today, I made my squalling entrance into this world. It was about quarter to four Eastern time, but at that time today, I'll probably be too distracted to be posting here. Immediate plans: go to the doctor to determine what's up with me being so tired; do something with Heidi today (I'm not sure what, it's a surprise). Tomorrow, everybody is invited down to Cleary's on Clark in Wrigleyville for a few drinks and some cheap but decent food. We might hit a comic store nearby beforehand, might not. Normally, I'd say yes, just because since it's my birthday celebration, I can put some extra geek on, but it's beeen SO damn cold lately, I'm thinking staying as inside as possible is probably my best bet.

2 comments:

lugerpitt said...

Happy Birthday! Recent news. I played a live D&D game for the first time in *cough* years.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I have a story for you,
This is Melanie... I'm from Chicago and today is my 21st birthday. I was searching the internet to find the lyrics to the Who song that starts "got a feeling ** is gonna be a good year." to put in my away message and I found your blog.
So, hi, nice to meet you and happy birthday a few days late.
Melanie