Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Why I dig other people's blogs

I regularly read a select few blogs of people that I don't know personally. Some are celebrities, some are incredibly educational, all are well written (well, all of them that I read without knowing who they are). Wil Wheaton's blog is almost a forum, a centralized meeting place, for those of skewed minds. The Four Ninja Food Groups is just weird. But then there's people like the writer of The All-Grain Evangelist who are just SO damn knowledgeable and SO damn passionate about what they do, it's downright amazing. This is the post that inspired my post. The more I look at my current space, the more I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to get into homebrewing in this apartment (that's kind of a maybe), but damn, I need to have this guy's blog up for reference.

1 comment:

David Larsen, fine artist said...

Thanks for the kind words on your website.

I know that I've been talking about all-grain brewing on my website. However, if you are concerned with space, you might try extract brewing. It really does not take that much space, and it is a good way to start. I used to do extract brewing in a 900 square foot apartment.