Sunday, October 01, 2006

Goal Update 8

Continuing on with the goal postiness, I'm going to inform you of where I am with the goals.

1. Get Married: Done
2. Move to a new place: Done
3. Get a different job: Still an active goal, but doing OK with the job I currently have.
4. Get back in the gym, and establish a regular routine: We've determined that the Schaumburg Park District has a couple gyms that, while very reasonably priced, we really wouldn't continue working out at. Still working on it.
5. Get at least one Voice-over gig: Working on it.
6. Brew at least three batches of beer: Brew #1 worked out pretty well. Two more will happen shortly. There's a brewing store here in Schaumburg that I want to check out. Otherwise, there's always morebeer.com.
7. Travel at least four times: Done
8. Write a script: Nothing. This goal probably won't get done this year.
9. Read the Bible from beginning to end: I didn't develop the discipline like I should have. I've got way too much to read in the next few months. This goal probably won't get done, but the year ain't over yet.

1 comment:

Crazy Jane said...

Hey John! Try the Purpose Driven Life daily reading schedule! I've been using it for going on 3 years and it's the only thing that's gotten me through the Bible! Unlike the other daily reading plans out there, it goes through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation! http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/freetools/brp1year.aspx