Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Oy vey

So I wore some older pants today, and forgot to put a belt on. No biggie. They're comfortable, they stay on, all is well. Except for when the top button flies off in the middle of walking to work. They still stay on, but the zipper now does have the tendency to fall down quite a bit. Fortunately, I sit a lot at work, but my trip home will be interesting. I hope I get a seat on the El on the way home, because standing could lead to some unusual experiences. Not to mention that I can't just walk home and put on new pants... I have to walk to where the auto glass place is, pay for the car, and then drive home. Yikes!

2 comments:

heidi said...

In times like these, I've used a stapler-- or a paper clip. :)

Mattox Beckman said...

I feel an "Adventures on the CTA" post coming on.... :-)