Monday, June 12, 2006

Brew #1 Bottled

Recently finished bottling brew #1. Not sure how it's going to turn out, but then again, I'm brand new at this. It should be ready for drinking at my D&D game on the 25th, which should be a fun change of pace, y'know, assuming it doesn't taste like feet or anything.

Some techical details:
# of gallons bottled: A little over 4
# of bottles: 44
Final Gravity: 1.009
Estimated Alcohol Content: 5.1 %

Matt's in Italy at a conference, so he gave me some pointers (and some bottles), but he wasn't there walk me though the process. There were a few things that I know I screwed up, and a few things that might have gone wrong. I might have some explosive bottles, I might have some nasty bugs growing in some of the bottles. But it just might turn out perfectly. Owell, worst thing that happens is that I throw the beer out and learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck...I'll try it.