Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Training the Replacement

I just trained my replacement in the functions of my job. Wow, that's awkward. You want to teach him to do things right, but you also are a little miffed that things aren't working out for yourself. Don't get me wrong, the guy's qualified, but I'm training him to take over the job that I'd still like to have. It would be totally unprofessional to take it out on him or any of the other team by not giving him the training he deserves, but at the same time, I keep wondering if he's going to be the worker I was.

Owell, it would be less awkward if I had some reason to leave, like if I found a better job, but next week I'll be unemployed. This is annoying.

2 comments:

Tracy Lee V said...

I'm so sorry. That's sucks that you have to go through the motions of that...

Anonymous said...

You can wonder no more, he is not the worker you are :), not nearly as efficient.