Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm not old... I'm 37

The first person to get the reference and post it in the reply wins; I don't know what you will win (it will depend on my relationship with you), but you win.

So I'm a day older than I was yesterday, but I tack another year on the roster today. 36 was a good year, as I predicted, and I'm expecting just as cool stuff to happen in my 37th year here. Admittedly, different cool stuff, but big things nonetheless. Tonight, to start 37 off, I'm actually preparing Christmas presents for the "less fortunate" at church. I figure a good way to spend my birthday is to prepare gifts for someone else. That just feels right for some reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and my name is Dennis! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!! Help! Help! Ah'm bein' repressed!!

Nathaniel said...

Ooh, I forgot your birthday. My dad's birthday is on the same day, and he's exactly 30 years older than you. Oh and if you forgot, he's also named John.
Happy Birthday!!!!!

How do you know I'm not Liddy Wales? said...

Happy late birthday!