Tuesday, March 13, 2007

On the air

So anyway, I won't make as big a deal with the next commercial I get (probably), but I really like the fact that I did this commercial for Tommy Nevin's. I could hardly have asked for a better product to schill, and I could hardly have asked for a better commercial (seriously, this one is arguably the best, if goofiest, local commercial I've seen).

It's running in Evanston and the Chicago North area on these Comcastcable networks: USA, MTV, TBS, MTV, FX, CMDY, and ESPN. It will air during some of these programs: Law & Order, South Park, SportsCenter, JAG and CSI. You can also watch the spot on Letter Blue's website. Just go to http://letterblue.com and hit the Commercial Reel link. The Nevin's spot is the first one on there. That's actually how I saw it; I live in burbland, so I'm not able to see it on the air.

So yay!

2 comments:

David Bareford said...

Nice work, John! I barely recognized you in the Celtic get-up...

Glad to see your voice-over efforts are starting to bear fruit.

How do you know I'm not Liddy Wales? said...

Supastar! And you know I would totally join that dance troupe.

Also? I'm in love with the evil falafel.