Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

Well, crap. I've been tired and crappy all day, well really all weekend, because it's my first father's day without my dad. I miss him a lot right now. I've been going through a lot of poop at work, and I really wish I could have had his perspective on things. The best way to engage him in conversation was to get him to teach you something, and this would have been a great way for him to impart knowledge. But I also miss his laugh, and his weird and kind of twisted sense of humor.

One good thing about all this: with the crappy mood I've been in, Heidi's been freakin' incredible during this whole time. I feel like I've been a bad boyfriend, which kind of adds to my crap feelings. I doubt she'd agree, because she's too cool to count this sort of thing as a mark against me. Still, I need to lose the grumpiness... that's been coming up a lot lately, and it's getting on my nerves.

No comments: