Monday, June 13, 2005

Homebrewing

So I think when I move, I'm going to get into home-brewing my own beer. It'll save a little bit o' cash, and be kind of fun, and add some additional fun to the festivities when I have people over. I'm still thinking of a creative name for the apartment, though. This is doubly important now, because the beer will have to be named creatively as well. And Heidi will probably be making the label for the bottles, being her creative self that she is. Anyway, I just got some books off Amazon, so we'll see what-all comes of it.

1 comment:

Mattox Beckman said...

Okay, so now we just have to set a time to have you come over for a brewing. I am going to place an order for supplies toward the end of next week, will probably get supplies for a mead, an e.s.b., and of course a burning forest.