Saturday, April 01, 2006

Goal Update 3

In keeping with the whole continued accountability thing, here's how I'm doing with the goals:

1. Get Married: Still happening. Yay!
2. Move to a new place: Today we're looking at a place that starts on August 1 in Skokie. We probably won't start looking seriously till June.
3. Get a different job: Done
4. Get back in the gym, and establish a regular routine: I'm back in the gym, but I want to wait a while before I can say I've "established a regular routine."
5. Get at least one Voice-over gig: Started recording my demo, and it's going pretty well. I'll likely continue with the recording for over a month.
6. Brew at least three batches of beer: I still need to get some decent shelving for the kitchen before I feel comfortable starting this out. That will happen in the next couple weeks.
7. Travel at least four times: 1 down, 3 to go.
8. Write a script: No progress. I have to seriously consider that if I don't do something soon, this might not get accomplished.
9. Read the Bible from beginning to end: Slow going.

No comments: