Thursday, September 08, 2005

And so it begins

Well, at least I can get my mind off my chemical addictions for a little while. Finally, after two months of living in my new place, after having the system sitting around for nearly a month and a half, I have set up my DVD player/surround sound system. And, coincidentally (have I mentioned how little faith I have in coincidence?), I have $140 in Best Buy reward zone coupons burning a hole in my proverbial pocket. Now, I do have quite a bit that I need to watch without buying more stuff (The first episode of Firefly bodes well for the remainder of the series), but the TV is large, the sound is good, the couch (which is being delivered on Saturday) is comfy, and fer cryin' out loud! It's $140 that they're GIVING me (yes, we can all go into the economic psychology lecture later)!

My schedule is a bit filled with things that do not include drooling over the DVD section at Best Buy, but that's OK. I have time, I have patience, but I also have plenty of space crying out to me from my shelves.

No comments: