Friday, March 10, 2006

Apathy

Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been really apathetic about most things. The important things have still been important (family and immediate goals), but pretty much everything else has kind of slid by the wayside. Part of that, I'm sure, is that I went cold turkey on caffeine this Sunday. It wasn't as rough as I expected it to be, but I found myself tired and uninterested in pretty much everything. This was in anticipation of the workout regimen I'm starting next week. In any case, almost everything has slipped. I haven't felt at all like working on voice stuff, I haven't felt like working on church stuff, I haven't felt like working on wedding stuff, I haven't felt like working on work stuff. Fortunately, I'm feeling more awake and alive now, so I can get things done, but hopefully this explains my quietness as of late. Can't guarantee it'll get a lot better, but we'll see what-all happens.

No comments: