Thursday, March 02, 2006

Goal Update 2

In keeping with the continued accountability, I'm posting how I'm doing with the goals. I normally do this at the top of the month, but I didn't want to steal any thunder from Heidi's birthday post, and yesterday was a busy day.

1. Get Married: Heidi posted a good summary here. It hasn't changed much.
2. Move to a new place: We'll likely either move to Heidi's current place in Arlington Heights or a place she looked at in Palatine.
3. Get a different job: Done
4. Get back in the gym, and establish a regular routine: I've scouted out the gym I'm likely to use, and I'm going to start the Body for Life Challenge either next week or the week after.
5. Get at least one Voice-over gig: Making Progress.
6. Brew at least three batches of beer: Purchased brewing equipment from morebeer.com, still need to get some decent shelving for the kitchen and an extract kit. And yes, I have figured two ways to work this in with the Body for Life Challenge without cheating on the program.
7. Travel at least four times: 1 down, 3 to go.
8. Write a script: I've got some ideas percolating, but nothing solid.
9. Read the Bible from beginning to end: Plugging along.

No comments: