Monday, March 27, 2006

Overcommitted

So there have been a lot of demands on my time & energy as of late. Frankly, I'm not handling it all that well. A good portion of my weekend was spent sleeping. The workout and nutrition regimen takes a lot more energy and time than not doing it (it's surprising how much time is taken out of your day trying to eat 6 healthy meals), Pre-marital counseling doesn't take a lot of time normally, but we had two different sessions last week, and each one ends up being really emotionally exhausting, I'm working on voiceover stuff three times a week, I still have Parable and Worship Planning regularly on my schedule, and I'm leading Stage Hands at church, and being on the board with Mensa. That, and work has been really busy lately. And I've been trying to work the Fight Shop into my schedule. I need to drop some stuff. Fortunately, I'm not running for re-election with Mensa, but that's not really a huge schedule drain, and I think I'm going to drop Worship Planning at least until the beginning of next year. I've decided that the Fight Shop can wait until the voiceover workshops are finished, and we only have a couple more counseling sessions. So April will be slightly less crazy, and May should be even better. Still, I've been kinda wiped as of late.

1 comment:

Tracy Lee V said...

So glad you're not dropping Parable! What would we do without you??