Thursday, May 18, 2006

A [Lighter/Stolen] Post

So I need to lighten up what has been something of a pissy blog for a month or so. So I'll steal a post from Libby, which I think was a stolen post to begin with. Go to wikipedia and look up your birthday (excluding the year). List three neat facts, two births and one death, including the year.

December 6th

963 -- Leo VIII is elected Pope
1865 -- The 13th Amendment to the Constitution is ratified, banning slavery
1978 -- Spain approves its latest constitution in a referendum (hence my birthday is now Spanish constitution day)

Births (meh, I'm doing three, because they're neat)
1955 -- Steven Wright (Comedian)
1958 -- Nick Park (Animator, creator of Wallace & Gromit)
1962 -- Janine Turner (Actress)

Deaths (meh, I'm doing two, because they're neat)
1988 -- Roy Orbison (Musician)
1993 -- Don Ameche (Actor)

1 comment:

Tracy Lee V said...

You're not pissy, you're in pain. There's a difference, friend. Don't be so hard on yourself, ok? Fun facts!